รายละเอียดตำแหน่งงาน / คำบรรยายลักษณะงาน :
- Accountable for all HR management and administrative duties including - recruitment, payroll, training, and development
- Work together with the Global HR team and local specialist in order to set up the HR fundamentals in Thailand for plant Asia employees and the Regional Office employees as well as for the current Project employees. - Ensure that the human resources policy and all HR documentation are fully compliant with the country s labor laws.
- Execute the recruitment policy and ensure a smooth process to meet the deadlines. Select and cooperate with Executive Search agencies and/or job websites to select and attract best suitable candidates for vacancies. - Responsible for the Employee contract, set up and maintenance of the personal file and ensures the execution of the onboarding process/induction program for new employees.
- Executes the monthly payroll in close cooperation with finance. - Partnering with Plant Manager and entire plant leadership team to ensure a complete understanding of human capital needs and objectives
- Cultivate company culture according to the approved roadmap ensuring positive employee relations though-out the plant
- Effectively plan, recruit, develop high quality candidates motivated to achieve productivity and business objectives.
- Counseling and provide assistance to employees and all levels of management in employee or management issues relating to promotion, termination or disciplinary action.
- Lead plant management team in implementing effective performance management system and aligns associate objectives to business strategy
- Perform any other duties maybe assigned by the CEO as and when needed.
ชาย/หญิง - Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- 10 years of HR in manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years of HR in management level.
- Previous management experience in a plant set up will be an extreme advantage.
- Strong knowledge in local labour law and regulations.
- Familiar in working with regional and global level and with international working environment
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Strong internal and external communication, and team-building skills.
- Ability to energize and develop all levels of the organization.
English Language Skills Proficient for the role Mandarin Chinese Language Skills Beneficial ล่ามภาษาได้
HR Manager Resume ภาษาจีน